Say It With Love
Create peaceful, meaningful connection with respect!
Stop feeling misunderstood, frustrated and wishing things were different.
Start communicating openly with ease!
Hi, I’m Dr. Gayle
Intimacy expert, speaker, author and teacher dedicated to helping you create a love life you love.
I special in helping people gain the confidence to freely be their true selves – in and out of the bedroom. Teaching people how to bring out the best in themselves and their love life is what I do best.
I have a unique ability to see a clear path through the multifaceted complexities of relationship connection, without ongoing therapy. Life is for living, not rehashing.
I believe in challenging the status quo and thinking differently about communication in relationships and sex. It starts here and it starts now!
Say It With Love
It’s difficult to be fulfilled in the bedroom when there’s conflict or distance in the living room.
Walking on eggshells is hard. And if your voice wasn’t valued in the past you may never have learned what safe, respectful communication feels like. Relationships can be messy and challenging. Talking about it doesn’t have to be.
Live a life where you feel relaxed to confidently express yourself, or enjoy comfortable silence free from tension.
Say It With Love is a robust but easy to digest program.
- You will learn exactly what’s needed for a fulfilling and happy relationship.
- You will learn to appreciate different communication styles.
- You will learn how to speak with intention to create peace and harmony.
- You will learn how to understand each other clearly and authentically.
- You will learn how to speak your truth with an open heart and open mind.
- You will learn how to minimize and resolve conflicts with love.
- You will learn how all of this leads to increased desire and sweet pillow talk.
Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll discover when you dig into this process:
Module 1: The Foundation
These are the must haves of building a solid foundation for a great relationship with passion, pleasure and happiness. You want to know this!
- Exactly what to focus on to create a solid relationship base.
- Patterns of how you connect and how to shift them.
- What the 5 points of intimacy are and their benefits.
Module 2: The ‘Say It With Love’ Model
Good communication has different elements to consider that you probably weren’t taught but they are essential to know.
- What you do and don’t have control over in any conversation.
- What the 7 elements of communication are and how they interact.
- The simple overarching theme of the entire model.
Module 3: The Whole Truth and Nothing But
It doesn’t matter how much you learn, if you hang on to mistruths that don’t serve you they’ll always be in the way.
- Why you have triggers and how to minimize them.
- 2 words that will move you from struggle to peace.
- How to raise awareness of and reclaim your true self.
Module 4: Safety and Acceptance
This is where the rubber meets the road and you create what is needed to openly share and grow closer.
- The intriguing reasons why men & women converse differently.
- How to create safety with an open heart and mind.
- Be there for your partner who’s trusting you with their heart.
Module 5: Tackling the Tough Stuff
You are two different people coming from different places – get the exact wording to help with difficult conversations.
- Discover the patterns of disconnections so you can shift them.
- Shit happens! Get my exact formula to resolve conflict with love.
- How to speak your truth with integrity, love and kindness.
Module 6: Onward, Upward & Over-the-Moon!
Learn the little things to keep you deliciously connected that are all easy, doable and time efficient.
- Ways to cultivate an atmosphere of genuine appreciation.
- Specific skills to release the pressure valve and decrease stress.
- Take the skills from this program and parlay them into the bedroom.
And that’s just a brief overview!
I believe everyone is worthy of a great love life. And I believe everyone is worthy of and can create great connection.
I believe that everyone should have access to real deal training from someone who has been in the trenches and walked the hero’s journey to relationship bliss.
I believe in finding relationship flow without forcing. I believe in healing over hurting. And I believe in keeping it real and transparent. No blame, no shame and no judgments. Always.
Dr. Gayle Friend, is an intimacy expert specializing in helping people gain the confidence to freely be their true selves—in, and out of the bedroom. Gayle is a doctor of human sexuality and has co-facilitated training for therapists and medical doctors on the broad diversity of sexuality. Her steadfast belief that, no matter what, the sun will shine again is the current running through her keynotes, workshops, coaching, and writing.
Once on the brink of a second divorce, Gayle developed a process that turned her, and her marriage, completely around. She is highly successful in helping her clients replicate this in their own relationships to create happy love lives. Gayle share hope and her transformational approach in her forthcoming book, Make Love Great (2020)
When not geeking out on science, sexuality & spirituality, Gayle can often be found at the beach collecting heart-shaped rocks, painting, or cooking up a storm with her husband. Connect with Gayle at www.DrGayleFriend.com.